Friday, May 10, 2013

friday fixations


{omelette} I think we all like to imagine our pets thinking this way.


{pattern gifs} These make me smile so hard! (Yellow found here, and because one just wasn't enough, I found grey here.)

{robin williams} Looks like someone's got his groove back! (in other words, this is probably the first time I've laughed at a Robin Williams joke in about 15 years.)

{darrell's house} We watch everything about a week after it's actually aired (or more), so I know this isn't new, but I laughed so hard at this sketch from Zack Galifianakis on Saturday Night Live last week. I feel like all the hours we put in watching mediocre sketches has finally paid off (plus everything's better with Jon Hamm, right?)! If you haven't, watch Part 1 and Part 2, please.

{kraft whipped peanut butter} I know it's not new. It's just new to me. And I really like it. It's softer and easier to spread (onto celery! -- also my new favourite thing) and has less calories than their actual light peanut butter. I also like whipping it into shakes, cuz, you know, it whips in easier.

{mom's day} Don't forget! Here're some of my favourite (free printable!) cards: superhero moms; pie; floral; watercolour; and the best gift tags that would also work as cards